Pace University 2016-2017 Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

Because of my busy work schedule during the days I couldn't get to the calendar until later at night and now my interview is all the way in November! I hope this doesn't hurt my chances! Anyone else interviewing in November?

My interview is 10/31. I am worried too that all of the seats will be filled up by then and/or hurt my chances as well. There's 80 seats... I wonder how many are offered seats on average from each interview (with 30 interviewees/day)?... I saw there are interview seats up until December. I know from other schools, even if all the seats are filled schools will still interview --- its just the interview is for the waitlist. Last year they interviewed about 280 people... But it seems like they have a different methodology this year? We have to just be positive ss34! And the 11/7 & 11/14 slots are full... so you're not alone! 

Now im really worried because I signed for 12/12!

I would try not to be... I can only speak for myself, but in this instance I feel like my anxiety is a little neurotic. We have no way of gauging how many seats will be left at any moment... but if there was a slot for 12/12, the admissions committee must feel like they will be accepting qualified people up until then. Lets all just cross our fingers! 

got this today 

The applicant pool was very large and competitive for this cycle.  The Admissions Committee has reviewed and assessed your application to our program.  We are writing to notify you that you were not selected for first round interviews.  That said, we believe you are a competitive candidate and we will consider you for second round interviews, if we need to do a second round.  This email is to serve as an update as to the status of your application.  Final decisions can be expected in December or January. 

If you are no longer interested in the Pace University-Lenox Hill Hospital Physician Assistant Program, kindly reply to this message to let us know.

Thank you,

Kate Kunstel

so theres still a small chance?

i wonder how many interviews they sent out originally. most likely it was over 80 so unless someone screws up really badly or they just flat out dont like the person we have a shot. oh and there are people that dont have Pace as their number one choice like most of us so that increases the odds just a bit. 

i wonder how many interviews they sent out originally. most likely it was over 80 so unless someone screws up really badly or they just flat out dont like the person we have a shot. oh and there are people that dont have Pace as their number one choice like most of us so that increases the odds just a bit. 

There were I believe 7-8 sessions in the portal for the first set of interviews, each with 30 seats. Last cycle, they interviewed 280 people according to their website. 

Received my interview invite today! I had also previously received the email saying I would be considered for second round interviews, so looks like the second round has started! All November dates were taken, and flights were too expensive to try to make the October dates, so scheduled for 12/12. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

• Upvote 3

Received my interview invite today! I had also previously received the email saying I would be considered for second round interviews, so looks like the second round has started! All November dates were taken, and flights were too expensive to try to make the October dates, so scheduled for 12/12. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

Me too, super excited! I scheduled for 10/10. Does anyone know if the interview is individual or group? 

When did u guys get the invite?? I'm hoping to hear from them about second rounds as well!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

9/21- i got the email about hanging on for second rounds if they will have them and on 9/29 i received the invite. Stay on the lookout for emails and make sure to check your spam too! Good luck!

• Upvote 1