2016-2017 Yale University Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who has everything turned in and have not received an "application complete" email? I had no idea until one of the posts earlier that we were supposed to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Log in to where we completed our supplemental application and it shows the date the supplemental was sent and when the application was confirmed (date the email should have been received)

I have also become slightly obsessed with checking my email, I'm trying to limit myself. 

Log in to where we completed our supplemental application and it shows the date the supplemental was sent and when the application was confirmed (date the email should have been received)

I have also become slightly obsessed with checking my email, I'm trying to limit myself.

Where does it say this? I've tried logging into where we did the supplemental and I can't find anything about it being confirmed or not

Where does it say this? I've tried logging into where we did the supplemental and I can't find anything about it being confirmed or not

If you click on "View Details" under the tab for the supplemental applications, it states the amount paid, when the app was started/submitted, and confirmed. Hope this helps! 

Received my interview invite today. Scheduled myself for October 20 (I had two options).

Verified: July 1

App Complete: August 29 (yeah....it took me a long time XD ).
Interview Invitation Received: Sept. 23
Interview Date: October 20

I honestly did not think I had a shot getting even an interview. Applied out of whim. Average GPA, average GRE, and minimum healthcare hours. They definitely conduct a holistic review, that's for sure.

Good luck to everyone!

I just received an e-mail today as well for an invitation to interview.

I had 3 options to choose from: October 4th, October 18th, and October 20th. There was only one slot for the 4th so I assume it was there because someone cancelled their interview.

Did not send my application until mid-August since I was finishing up the first of two outstanding pre-requisites.

Received my interview invite today. Scheduled myself for October 20 (I had two options).

Verified: July 1

App Complete: August 29 (yeah....it took me a long time XD ).

Interview Invitation Received: Sept. 23

Interview Date: October 20

I honestly did not think I had a shot getting even an interview. Applied out of whim. Average GPA, average GRE, and minimum healthcare hours. They definitely conduct a holistic review, that's for sure.

Good luck to everyone!

That's awesome! congratulations and good luck! so what do you think it was about your application that possibly got you the interview? just out of curiosity...

I received an invitation to an interview on 09/23. 

CASPA verified and supplemental submitted: 07/18

CASPA received email: 07/20

File complete email: 08/22

I only had options for 10/18 and 10/20 so I picked 10/18.

I'm currently figuring out the best method to get there. I live in south Florida and hate to fly. =/

Archived