Lost Documents

Has anyone had problems with the TMB losing documents. My school sent form D and L just over four weeks ago, all my other documents etc are in but they said they never received these two forms. I'm starting to get worried I wont even be able to get a temp license since the next meeting is July 15th. I'm resending the forms tomorrow. 

• 2 months later...

Yes! Except I know that they have all of my documents via phone call confirmation from TMB staff. Yet I still receive automated (?) emails saying I'm missing documents. At this point I'm going on 2 months of having all documents submitted and no confirmation of preceding to the next phase. Every time I talk to a TMB staff member I get a different reason why documents were never marked as received (fyi, it's never their fault) and I'm assured that they have now taken care of the problem. Clearly not. I have to say, it's one thing for an application to take time because of high volume of applicants but it's completely different when it's soley due to the incompetence of the Texas Medical Board. I've now missed 2 board meetings and can only hope I'll get a temporary sometime before 2017.

Archived