2016-2017 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was your interview? Have you heard back?

Hey! Did you interview at 8am or noon?

My interview was pretty intense. I haven't heard back yet but since the decision comes in the mail, we probably won't hear for at least a week or two week from Tuesday. At least such was a timeline for some of my friends who already got their letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My interview was pretty intense. I haven't heard back yet but since the decision comes in the mail, we probably won't hear for at least a week or two week from Tuesday. At least such was a timeline for some of my friends who already got their letters.

I interviewed in morning.

Not bad at all

Hey all, does anyone know any details about PCOM's rotation sites?  Specific examples of some the sites some previous students have been sent to for example?  I know they can be anywhere...but was hoping for a little more detail.  Thanks in advance!

I haven't heard as far as specific hospitals or sites, but I know they do give you a preference sheet. One of the PA's I know who graduated from this program said she did a rotation in downtown chicago, also had some rotations within the 60mile radius of pcom, but Alaska used to be an option too. She said they do try to match your preferences if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived