2016-2017 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the Supplemental application, next to the where it gives you the dates that your application fee and LOR(s) were received, does anyone have a comment in the "notes" section? 

I only have the last name of the PA that wrote the LOR in the "notes" section. Do you have any comments in the notes section? 

My supplemental was completed 7/25. I have not heard anything yet. I believe they start contacting applicants in September to start off the interview process. Don't quote me on that, but it is just what I am seeing applicants say on last years forum. The wait is so nerve-racking!

My supplemental was completed 7/25. I have not heard anything yet. I believe they start contacting applicants in September to start off the interview process. Don't quote me on that, but it is just what I am seeing applicants say on last years forum. The wait is so nerve-racking!

In the email I got from PCOM after submitting my application, they said they start reviewing applications on a rolling basis starting in September

Guest GoyaHoya69

Congrats!!! When did u submit the supplemental and become complete???

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

finished the supplemental and became "complete" on 6/28.

Do they just verify the LOR through CASPA or do we have to resend the letter to them? Confused on that part. I have already paid the fee last week.

Thanks!

They just use the CASPA info. You may send two additional recommendation letters to their email but it is not necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how long it usefully takes for them to respond that they received your application? 

Application was verified on 8/17, got an email on 8/29 stating that an account has been created for me and I can check the status of my application through that account. Hope that helps!

Archived