2016-2017 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard from PCOM since my supplemental was received

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't either which I find very odd! I've had 4 interviews, have three more scheduled and two acceptances. I think I'm going to forget about PCOM and take it as a loss.

Hey! There is no essay portion for the interview. Honestly, I would say that there were fewer questions than I anticipated...but maybe I was so nervous about my first PA school interview that I didn't really notice. I would guess there more than 5 but less than 10 questions? No tricky ones though.

Also, my interview lasted a whopping 20-25 minutes, while the person before me took about 40 minutes (so I felt pretty shitty afterwards and thought that I didn't get in). We were told that they did not have a cutoff for each interview group, so don't feel that you're in competition with others. Talking to others before going in for my individual interview really did help calm my nerves a bit. Good luck! 

Wow Thank You!

Hey! There is no essay portion for the interview. Honestly, I would say that there were fewer questions than I anticipated...but maybe I was so nervous about my first PA school interview that I didn't really notice. I would guess there more than 5 but less than 10 questions? No tricky ones though.

Also, my interview lasted a whopping 20-25 minutes, while the person before me took about 40 minutes (so I felt pretty shitty afterwards and thought that I didn't get in). We were told that they did not have a cutoff for each interview group, so don't feel that you're in competition with others. Talking to others before going in for my individual interview really did help calm my nerves a bit. Good luck! 

Was it like a one on one interview or were you interviewed by a group of people?

Hi! How many questions were you asked? if you do not mind me asking.

I was probably asked approximately 8-9 questions, nothing was too outside of the norm of interview questions. 

Was it like a one on one interview or were you interviewed by a group of people?

There is two groups of interviewers, I had three people interviewing me (I recall someone saying theirs had two though). They have faculty/admission members and some current/previous PA students as the interviewers. They each took turns asking a question, probably 2-3 questions each. The girl who went in before me was only in there for 10 minutes or so, I was being interviewed for about 15-20 minutes. While I was very nervous, they were all extremely nice and welcoming. Don't stress too hard, it is not nearly as bad as I was expecting.

I was probably asked approximately 8-9 questions, nothing was too outside of the norm of interview questions. 

There is two groups of interviewers, I had three people interviewing me (I recall someone saying theirs had two though). They have faculty/admission members and some current/previous PA students as the interviewers. They each took turns asking a question, probably 2-3 questions each. The girl who went in before me was only in there for 10 minutes or so, I was being interviewed for about 15-20 minutes. While I was very nervous, they were all extremely nice and welcoming. Don't stress too hard, it is not nearly as bad as I was expecting.

Thank you!

Hey Guys, I just finished my interview today. Took 10 minutes and I was interviewed by a professor and an admissions recruiter. Looking to hear back from them with good news! They supposedly only chose 200 of the 4100 applicants for interview and the class size should be 55 students. The interview was not as much as a nightmare I'd imagined it to be even though I had trouble answering I think 1 or 2 questions. I just kindly asked them to repeat the question and they were nice about it.

Hey Guys, I just finished my interview today. Took 10 minutes and I was interviewed by a professor and an admissions recruiter. Looking to hear back from them with good news! They supposedly only chose 200 of the 4100 applicants for interview and the class size should be 55 students. The interview was not as much as a nightmare I'd imagined it to be even though I had trouble answering I think 1 or 2 questions. I just kindly asked them to repeat the question and they were nice about it.

If the interview was only 10 minutes, how many questions were you asked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived