Sign in to follow this  
wisemakl

January Interviews

I'm going on the 21st too! Good luck to everyone =].

^buffchic: I believe interviews are still going on until March. Good luck!

I submitted everything the day of the deadline, Dec. 1. Really cut it close! The problems w/ mine were that 1) they needed verification that I passed out of Spanish, then 2) I had to get some PA shadowing in. They first called me Dec. 8 to ask about the Spanish thing, so I got my school to email them. Then they called again the next day to say I had to shadow PAs before getting the invitation. I managed to get that done by year's end, miraculously, and sent them the proof Jan 4. So I guess everything in my file got finalized ~Jan 4. I was hoping for the late January interview, but that must have filled up.

Ok, thanks for the info. Good luck on your interview :)

I submitted everything in October, so I'm a little nervous about not getting an interview.

I interviewed November 19 and got the acceptance phone call Dec. 1. At the interview they told us it wouldn't take longer than 1 month to hear back. What did you think of the interview process there? Good luck to everyone still interviewing!

I interviewed November 19 and got the acceptance phone call Dec. 1. At the interview they told us it wouldn't take longer than 1 month to hear back. What did you think of the interview process there? Good luck to everyone still interviewing!

Alright thats what they said too. Im just anxiousss and nervous! I thought that the interview process was amazing. It was so welcoming and informative. I wasn't at all excited about the school and after the interview it is now one of my top choices. It was a wonderful experience!

Alright thats what they said too. Im just anxiousss and nervous! I thought that the interview process was amazing. It was so welcoming and informative. I wasn't at all excited about the school and after the interview it is now one of my top choices. It was a wonderful experience!