Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got my interview invite for 9/13!

Got an interview invite today for Nov 29! 

The only one that I wrote more than a sentence for was the one asking if you had applied before and even then I think I only wrote 2-3 sentences. For the ethnicity one, I took a look at the list and s

Did you guys receive the email from Steve Davis this morning? It is an update for the waitlist!

What do you think he meant by, " You should receive my final update around the third week of August if you are not offered a seat before then.???" I feel like that means they may make it through the entire waitlist? OR am I just wanting it to sound that way?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mtorr_ca said:

Did you guys receive the email from Steve Davis this morning? It is an update for the waitlist!

What do you think he meant by, " You should receive my final update around the third week of August if you are not offered a seat before then.???" I feel like that means they may make it through the entire waitlist? OR am I just wanting it to sound that way?

I also received the email. I am not sure what to think of that..hmm! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PAhopeful04 said:

I also received the email. I am not sure what to think of that..hmm! 

 

I just called and asked who many people were left on the waitlist and they won't tell me anything! Does anyone know anything? It is killing me!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mtorr_ca said:

 

I just called and asked who many people were left on the waitlist and they won't tell me anything! Does anyone know anything? It is killing me!!! 

Darn. I know ya also killing me here. All I can keep thinking of is whether they will call or not :( wish they would tell us our rank

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I interviewed back in November, was placed on the medium alternate list, and just received an acceptance call today. I declined as I'm already set to start at another program, but best of luck to all of you still waiting to hear back! 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the update. I interviewed in April so I'm wondering if maybe they're going by the people that made it on the alternate waitlist based on their interview date. If that's the case they may have a lot of people to go through before they get to April's medium alternate waitlist. Not sure but still praying for the best.

What time did you receive the phone call and was it from a 707 phone number?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mar said:

Thank you for the update. I interviewed in April so I'm wondering if maybe they're going by the people that made it on the alternate waitlist based on their interview date. If that's the case they may have a lot of people to go through before they get to April's medium alternate waitlist. Not sure but still praying for the best.

What time did you receive the phone call and was it from a 707 phone number?

Hi Mar,

I got the call at 4:38pm PST and yes, it was from a 707 area code. I believe he said orientation is next week(?) so at least you won't have to wait too long to find out. Good luck with everything! 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mar said:

Thank you for the update. I interviewed in April so I'm wondering if maybe they're going by the people that made it on the alternate waitlist based on their interview date. If that's the case they may have a lot of people to go through before they get to April's medium alternate waitlist. Not sure but still praying for the best.

What time did you receive the phone call and was it from a 707 phone number?

Mar! That is an interesting theory about the interview dates.. I interviewed in November and was placed on the low alternate list. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ledang said:

Hi Mar,

I got the call at 4:38pm PST and yes, it was from a 707 area code. I believe he said orientation is next week(?) so at least you won't have to wait too long to find out. Good luck with everything! 

Did they say if the class was full or not? If orientation is next week....? And they are still calling, maybe we all still have a shot? 

 

Congrats on starting another program soon!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mtorr_ca said:

Did they say if the class was full or not? If orientation is next week....? And they are still calling, maybe we all still have a shot? 

 

Congrats on starting another program soon!

Hi mtorr_ca, 

I didn't really ask any questions. He just told me a spot opened up and asked if I'd be interested.

& Thank you! I'm very nervous and excited at the same time. 

Best of luck with everything!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone heard anything else? I believe orientation is tomorrow and school starts next week so if there is still room, I wonder if they'll notify people until Monday? If so, that's after mandatory orientation so I'm not sure if it is even a possibility anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2017 at 1:47 PM, Mar said:

Has anyone heard anything else? I believe orientation is tomorrow and school starts next week so if there is still room, I wonder if they'll notify people until Monday? If so, that's after mandatory orientation so I'm not sure if it is even a possibility anymore.

I have a feeling that their program isn't full... maybe that's just me being hopeful for some of us left on the waitlist.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More