2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys receive the email from Steve Davis this morning? It is an update for the waitlist!

What do you think he meant by, " You should receive my final update around the third week of August if you are not offered a seat before then.???" I feel like that means they may make it through the entire waitlist? OR am I just wanting it to sound that way?

6 minutes ago, mtorr_ca said:

Did you guys receive the email from Steve Davis this morning? It is an update for the waitlist!

What do you think he meant by, " You should receive my final update around the third week of August if you are not offered a seat before then.???" I feel like that means they may make it through the entire waitlist? OR am I just wanting it to sound that way?

I also received the email. I am not sure what to think of that..hmm! 

8 minutes ago, mtorr_ca said:

I just called and asked who many people were left on the waitlist and they won't tell me anything! Does anyone know anything? It is killing me!!! 

Darn. I know ya also killing me here. All I can keep thinking of is whether they will call or not :( wish they would tell us our rank

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I interviewed back in November, was placed on the medium alternate list, and just received an acceptance call today. I declined as I'm already set to start at another program, but best of luck to all of you still waiting to hear back! 

Thank you for the update. I interviewed in April so I'm wondering if maybe they're going by the people that made it on the alternate waitlist based on their interview date. If that's the case they may have a lot of people to go through before they get to April's medium alternate waitlist. Not sure but still praying for the best.

What time did you receive the phone call and was it from a 707 phone number?

25 minutes ago, Mar said:

Thank you for the update. I interviewed in April so I'm wondering if maybe they're going by the people that made it on the alternate waitlist based on their interview date. If that's the case they may have a lot of people to go through before they get to April's medium alternate waitlist. Not sure but still praying for the best.

Hi Mar,

I got the call at 4:38pm PST and yes, it was from a 707 area code. I believe he said orientation is next week(?) so at least you won't have to wait too long to find out. Good luck with everything! 

18 hours ago, Mar said:

Mar! That is an interesting theory about the interview dates.. I interviewed in November and was placed on the low alternate list. 

18 hours ago, Ledang said:

Hi Mar,

I got the call at 4:38pm PST and yes, it was from a 707 area code. I believe he said orientation is next week(?) so at least you won't have to wait too long to find out. Good luck with everything! 

Did they say if the class was full or not? If orientation is next week....? And they are still calling, maybe we all still have a shot? 

Congrats on starting another program soon!

20 hours ago, mtorr_ca said:

Did they say if the class was full or not? If orientation is next week....? And they are still calling, maybe we all still have a shot? 

Congrats on starting another program soon!

Hi mtorr_ca, 

I didn't really ask any questions. He just told me a spot opened up and asked if I'd be interested.

& Thank you! I'm very nervous and excited at the same time. 

Best of luck with everything!

Has anyone heard anything else? I believe orientation is tomorrow and school starts next week so if there is still room, I wonder if they'll notify people until Monday? If so, that's after mandatory orientation so I'm not sure if it is even a possibility anymore.

On 7/31/2017 at 1:47 PM, Mar said:

Has anyone heard anything else? I believe orientation is tomorrow and school starts next week so if there is still room, I wonder if they'll notify people until Monday? If so, that's after mandatory orientation so I'm not sure if it is even a possibility anymore.

I have a feeling that their program isn't full... maybe that's just me being hopeful for some of us left on the waitlist.. 

Archived