2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone who received the email on the high waitlist? Just curious. I wonder how many students were accepted from the June interview and then off the waitlist.

I want to know too! I'm on the low waitlist. I feel like there maybe some hope left if they still couldn't get their class filled after 8 months of interviewing. It just seems like their waitlist is so long. Maybe it is a good thing it is so late in the cycle because some people's have changed. 

What do you guys think?

Nothing, guys. I'm not sure how likely it is for people to make it off the med. Wonder if anyone has made it off of the high list and if so, how many.

Each year is a little different since it really depends on whether the students accept their seats. A lot of students in my class came from the waitlist, but the class before us did not have that many. I'm not sure if this helps, but definitely continue to look out for emails. People can be offered a seat as late as right before orientation day!

Each year is a little different since it really depends on whether the students accept their seats. A lot of students in my class came from the waitlist, but the class before us did not have that many. I'm not sure if this helps, but definitely continue to look out for emails. People can be offered a seat as late as right before orientation day!

Great, thank you! [emoji4]

HI TUCPA! 

Are you able to tell us if the class is already full? Why is it so hard to fill a class? Is it because there are many factoring playing into it? 

Just took myself off the medium waitlist for this class (no way I'd be able to quit my job and move my life from PA to CA in under a month's notice!). Hopefully that gives someone else a better chance. I loved this program though so I've already re-applied for next year!

On 6/25/2017 at 8:29 AM, mtorr_ca said:

HI TUCPA! 

Are you able to tell us if the class is already full? Why is it so hard to fill a class? Is it because there are many factoring playing into it? 

We are still waiting for the administration to confirm deposits made by students. Students that are offered a seat will typically have 1-2 weeks to submit their first deposit and then some additional time to place their second deposit. I don't recall the exact timeframe for this, but some students may need more time to decide if they want to attend this program. The faculty are only sure that the student wishes to attend to program if they receive both deposits from the student. However, I have heard that some students have placed their full deposits, but decided to attend a different program. A seat can really open up at anytime before orientation day.

On 6/30/2017 at 4:02 PM, trabite said:

Don't give up hope! I was offered a seat from the medium waitlist. Good luck and keep checking your phones/emails incase they try to reach you. 

Congratulations!! Did they call you or were you contacted by email? 

Archived