2016-2017 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone invited to the last interview in June? I'm not sure how filled the class is or if we are interviewing for a waitlisted position .

Wow I had no idea there were interviews being held beyond May. That's a great question. I'm not sure how it works since it was stated that the committee typically meets right after the interviews and makes recommendations to the director of admissions shortly thereafter, but do they hold off to see if someone interviewing at a later date is a better candidate? Hope someone can answers this question.

[emoji4]

Yes, I interviewed on 4/25! I haven't heard anything yet.. Hoping to get some more info soon!!

Thanks for the response. I'm hoping for info soon as well. I know people interviewed early on, like in February, got a response a good 2-3 weeks after. We shall wait and see. Good luck

Yesterday I got the email saying I'm on the medium wait-list, I'm still confused about their process. The day before that however, I received an acceptance call to another program in California! This Chicago girl is terrified to move that far from friends/family, but excited at the same time. Good luck everyone! Keep persevering!

Yesterday I got the email saying I'm on the medium wait-list, I'm still confused about their process. The day before that however, I received an acceptance call to another program in California! This Chicago girl is terrified to move that far from friends/family, but excited at the same time. Good luck everyone! Keep persevering!

Congrats on getting into another program!!! Best wishes. I'm not sure about the process either. I'm just staying positive in hopes I make it off the med wait list

• 2 weeks later...

Gave up my spot, hope it goes to someone and good luck to everyone on the waitlist! fyi we were given till May 22 to confirm if we wanted to keep our spot and pay final deposit.

Thank you for the update! Good luck to you!

Thank you for keeping us in the loop! Best of luck to you! I also reached out to admissions and they said they will not be reviewing the waitlist until after the June interview. I guess we will have to wait a little longer, hoping for the best!

Thank you for keeping us in the loop! Best of luck to you! I also reached out to admissions and they said they will not be reviewing the waitlist until after the June interview. I guess we will have to wait a little longer, hoping for the best!

HI, 

Do you know the date of the June interview? Or any other information about how full the class is, etc? 

Archived