2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONGRATS!!! How was the interview for you? 

Thank you so much! I thoroughly enjoyed my interview day experience at Touro. The faculty and students were very welcoming and really created a relaxed atmosphere. Their interview process is very comprehensive and thorough, which may seem intimidating at first, but actually is quite effective and beneficial in that the process gives you multiple & different opportunities to show them who you are as an applicant.

Is the class full yet? I just got my supplement application invite a few days ago and am sending it in today. I just was not sure if it was too late or not? Does anyone know?

In the same boat sent mine out 2 weeks ago..... Hope they don't just want the fee money.. It seems very late for them to do another round of reading supplementals and sending out interviews, I hope I am wrong :/   

In the same boat sent mine out 2 weeks ago..... Hope they don't just want the fee money.. It seems very late for them to do another round of reading supplementals and sending out interviews, I hope I am wrong :/   

The program doesn't begin until August, so its possible that they are still interviewing. 

I actually submitted my application right before the deadline and didn't fill out a supplement until late December or January. I interviewed in April, which was the last interview they held. I hope this is reassuring for some of the other late applicants!

Oops! I forgot to mention that I am currently part of the class of 2019. I will be periodically monitoring the forums for any questions that I may be able to answer. I know it takes a while to hear back regarding supplement applications and interviews, but it is because the committee carefully evaluates and reviews each applicant.

• 3 weeks later...

They interviewed up until April last cycle. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived