2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently they used to have a lot of professors that didn't make adjustments for student life outside of school. Basically, people couldn't even get a day off for a relatives wedding/funeral, birthdays, special events, etc. They have some new faculty that's more understanding of their student's life circumstances and they work with them on how to make deadlines and still have lives.

Actually, when I submitted my supplemental I got an email that stated: Should you wish to add items to your file, you may do so by emailing them to Ms. Naisha Bible.

What does this mean? I have been getting more PCE/HCE since submitting my CASPA app. Should I email Naisha that I've received more hours?

I submitted my application mid-August and I submitted my supplemental 10/13, received confirmation of all materials received on 10/20. Could anyone tell me how long it took them to receive the notice of an interview after submitting the supplemental, or does anybody know about how long it usually takes to hear about an interview after submitting? Or is it totally random when you could hear :/?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived