NYIT 2016-2017

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats! When did you submit your app. to NYIT?

Thanks!

Hey, sorry for not responding sooner! My classes for this semester started and I haven't been back on here in the meantime. I believe my application was verified August 3rd, or somewhere around there and I received the interview invitation Sept. 1. As for your final comment about order of applications, that I do not know. NYIT is the only program I've heard back from and I've applied to quite a few. Is a letter of rejection required from the programs or are silent rejections common? 

• 2 weeks later...

Students who were interviewed, what kind of questions did they ask? How was the process? 

They asked questions pertaining to your experiences and certain situations. There's 2 interviews, each one is 1 on 1, very relaxed, felt more like a conversation. They really just want to get to know the real you, I found NYIT's interview process the most comfortable out of all the schools I have interviewed so far.  

To everyone interviewing on Wednesday 26 OCT 2016, would anyone like to meet up on tuesday to grab dinner or beer? It will be a great way to meet everyone and get to know you a little bit. Good luck to us.

- Russ

I'm coming from RI on Tuesday. I'd love to meet up.

Archived