• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

I'm currently a sophomore at Rutgers hoping to be admitted to the PA program. Can those both admitted and rejected share some stats (gpa, experience, LOR's) ? Also anyone take gap years?

I actually don't know whether I was accepted or rejected yet...I have had an interview but I'm still playing the waiting game...HOWEVER, my GPA is a 3.74, I have about 300 hours of experience (which is probably on the low end of the spectrum) but a portion of those hours were from working as an EMT...I submitted four LORs; one from a PA, two from professors and one from a paramedic...lastly, I'm in the process of graduating from undergrad with a double major (biotechnology and bio/pre-pa)

Not sure that helps because I don't know my fate yet lol, but good luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was pretty relaxed. Programs include 1. compustour

2. Informational period: information about the school.

3. Writing assignment

4. Interviews:one on one.

Advice: be yourself and don't fake anything. They just want to know you.

Hi Alphana,

I have an interview tomorrow (!!!) and I was wondering about the writing assignment, can you tell me generally what it includes?

Thanks so much!

Best,

Lowrie

Writing samples is hard to prepare for , so I advise you think of a wind range of issues,event or stories about yourself. Ones that may desmostrate sad, happy, regretful, joyful, thankful, difficult moments for you. Good luck with the interview and don't forget to be yourself.

Good luck!! Lemme know if you have any other questions.

Congrats kmai! I also got my invitation to interview today as well, but I'm looking to change the date they've set me up for. I sent in my CASPA near the deadline.

For those of you who have already interviewed, I had a question about when the day ends. If I'm scheduled for a time earlier in the morning and the interview goes on for other candidates into the afternoon, will I be officially done when my interview is finished or will I have to wait until all of the interviews are done for the day? Thanks in advance!

I'm interviewing Dec 6th! I had just come to accept that I probably wasn't going to get any interview invites this year and then this came out of the blue. So shocked!

can you please share what was your GPA And when did you apply. I am still waiting myself :(

Thank you

Archived