Hey everyone, I just interviewed on Tuesday, August 23rd! The faculty were great, and the interview was very laid back. It's still early in the interviewing process, so I'm not sure how long it will take to hear back. Hopefully it is sooner rather than later. If anyone is interested in my stats, or wants to know more about the interview day, just PM me! Best of Luck to everyone!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoyaHoya69

PS if anyone has questions about the interview day or other info I got that day, feel free to ask. I'm happy to help without being overly specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PS if anyone has questions about the interview day or other info I got that day, feel free to ask. I'm happy to help without being overly specific.

Congratulations!! I interviewed in July. When you got the call, did they say how many spots have been filled?

Guest GoyaHoya69

Congratulations!! I interviewed in July. When you got the call, did they say how many spots have been filled?

Unfortunately, no. And I didn't think to ask. Sorry. But judging from last year's thread, they interview applicants all the way into January, I think. And at the interview, they said that they have even pulled people off of the waitlist as late as 1 week before classes start.

Hey All,

Just wanted to send an update. I got an email on Friday, 9/2 that I didn't get in. They said that it was an unusually competitive applicant pool this year. Good luck to everyone else!

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get better calls soon!

If you don't mind me asking, when did you receive a confirmation email from Rutgers stating that they received all necessary materials?

Thanks & Good luck to you!

Archived