• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too will be interviewing on the 27th and will definitely be attending the pre-interview meet and greet!

Any advise from prospective students that interviewed this cycle??

I'll also be staying around there the night before if anyone wants to get together :)

Yea sure me too I will private message you

Question regarding pre-req courses: where did you all take medical terminology that is worth 3 units.. Also General Biology that is 8 units meaning two semesters.  I haven't seen any Junior College around SoCal offer Gen Bio in a year block.

Thanks and congrats everyone.   

Medical terminology online 3 credit course with Metropolitan Community College.

https://www.mccneb.edu

I registered via phone, paid with credit card, and it cost me approx. $400 for the 3 credit course. 

By the way, I live in New York... nowhere near that institution just to let you know. 

Hope that helps. 

General biology is usually a one year course its usually broken into 2 semesters or 3 quarters. Most city colleges and all universities have this course. I went to los angeles city college and they have it there for sure. I took 3 quarters of gen bio at csula. This class is very easy to get into because its usually required for most science majors and it is pretty abundant at most colleges.

I also took medical terminology at los angeles city college. They have a 3 unit course for it.

I submitted my application on Sept12,2016. Got the letter of accepting my application on Oct 1,2016. I had problem with medical terminology which retook that course in Penn Foster ( 3 units). I have SCIENCE GPA is 3.80. and have 2340 patient contact experience. I didn't get any interview date  yet. and i am really worried. 

I submitted my application on Sept12,2016. Got the letter of accepting my application on Oct 1,2016. I had problem with medical terminology which retook that course in Penn Foster ( 3 units). I have SCIENCE GPA is 3.80. and have 2340 patient contact experience. I didn't get any interview date yet. and i am really worried.

Me too, I applied few months earlier than you. I retook my med term last semester and have everything updated. I email them they said the application is under reviewed. So I guess I just need to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, I applied few months earlier than you. I retook my med term last semester and have everything updated. I email them they said the application is under reviewed. So I guess I just need to wait.

I cant wait any more. :(

Congrats to all those accepted and good luck to those interviewing! I applied 10/11/16 and emailed the requested documentation regarding my 3 credit Med Term class on 11/8/16. I did not receive an interview for 1/27/17, so still waiting to hear good or bad news. Does anyone know if there will be another round of interviews? Thanks so much! The wait is brutal. I'm sure it's even worse for those waiting to hear back after interviewing.

Hi everyone, 

Congratulations to those who have interviewed and/or been accepted. I just withdrew my spot from the program as I received an acceptance to another program. Hopefully someone on the waitlist or who recently interviewed will get great news!! Looking forward to working with all you future PA's in the field. Good luck and positive!!

@awoolley0215: I recently visited their FB page. One of their recent pics (taken last week) made me feel like they already finished interviewing. I'm hoping we all hear from the program soon whether that means we're accepted/waitlisted/rejected.

Well, I am waiting for the reply since August.

Archived