• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know about their medical terminology pre req? I took it at a CSU and it was a 3 quarter unit course. There website doesn't specify. I wouldn't have applied if it was listed in semester credits. I received an email stating I don't fulfill their pre req's. Anyone else in this boat too?

I'm excited to hear back from this school. Received the notification email on Nov 11 my application was received. I'm just hoping to hear for an interview. I thought the University of Utah was nerve wracking, this seems equally if not more intense with just 26 applicants accepted! Good luck to everyone!

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you all a heads up and let you know that I heard back from CDU today. I interviewed on 11/19 so check your emails! Good luck to everyone and stay positive!

You received news about your application status post interview??? Good news??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I submitted my application back in sep. any chance that they will contact me regarding an interview? It seems like the sooner you apply, the sooner you get an interview invite.

Yes, the sooner you apply, the better! Rolling admission is used here which means the applications are reviewed in order of application complete date. Has anyone been offered an interview that applied in October? I was asked to provide verification of an enrolled 3 credit Medical Terminology course in October. Hoping that I will receive an interview invite soon.  

Yes, the sooner you apply, the better! Rolling admission is used here which means the applications are reviewed in order of application complete date. Has anyone been offered an interview that applied in October? I was asked to provide verification of an enrolled 3 credit Medical Terminology course in October. Hoping that I will receive an interview invite soon.  

My friend and I submitted our CASPA application on October 10th and then it was verified on the 13th. She has not heard back from Charles Drew yet. I received an interview invitation on Thanksgiving, November 24th for an interview date on December 9th. I feel like they already filled their interview dates for the rest of this cycle (only December and January remain). They invited me on Thanksgiving day which is odd because 1. it is a holiday 2. It is short notice, which leads me to believe that someone from the December 9th date canceled their interview and I was next on the "interview waitlist" to get an invitation. 

Archived