2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I am not sure about stellar.. but I did think it was out of the norm for them to invite me so soon after it was verified.

My undergrad wasn't in science, so all the science classes I had were just the pre-reqs from a community college (I had a 4.0GPA for that, but I still have to take organic chem this Fall). I have a pharm tech cert, an EMT-B cert, and I work in the hospital as a nursing aide (just slightly over 1600 hours).

Hopefully I will do well to represent myself for this interview, and hopefully they have seats left!

• 2 weeks later...

Crap. I totally missed that they had rolling admissions. :( Not sure if anyone knows how full the class is, would it be too late to apply now?

I'm in my first year at Desales. I didn't get my application verified until sometime in October I think. It could have been a little bit later. I got an interview at their last interview date in Feb, and was accepted. So it is still possible. Good Luck!

Just had my interview yesterday. It was wonderful! Everyone is very nice and it all goes smoothly. Very laid back. Although I would recommend bringing a water bottle! Great facilities. They told us we'd hear back within two weeks via email.

How many applicants were at your interview? I feel like very few have posted!

Well, DeSales did get back fast to me, but I did get an email saying that I was waitlisted already. Can't believe how fast the seats are filled.

Just because you get waitlisted doesn't mean the class is filled up yet. I went to a few interviews before Desales and was waitlisted, but they were still filling their class with other interview dates. It is possible to get off of the waitlist. One school I was waitlisted on, called me to offer me a spot two weeks before their classes started. I declined because I was already accepted to Desales, and it was my preferred school.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived