MASSACHUSETTS-MGH Institute of Health Professions

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boston is generally expensive. The constitution inn is 1 block from the institute. Check there for rooms. There is also a residence in down the road but tends to be a little more expensive. If you are driving look on the outskirts of the city like AC hotel in Wellington circle. Downtown hotels will be hard or expensive to park at. Boston traffic can also be a nightmare because the institute is near entrances to major highways and high construction areas. So the closer the better.

Got an email from MGH at 12pm saying my decision will be made by 2pm if I check the online application. Forgot my username. Reset my password. Logged in to find I was rejected [emoji23] so much work for a denial.

Best of luck to everybody who was offered an interview!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an email from MGH at 12pm saying my decision will be made by 2pm if I check the online application. Forgot my username. Reset my password. Logged in to find I was rejected [emoji23] so much work for a denial.

Same here. Keep calm and carry on.

Hello, same question did anyone get a Nov 5th invite? 

Also I'll be flying in from California and my interview time is 7:30am-12:30pm. 

The email said the interview will end with an information session with all candidates, does that mean I have to stay after that time slot? 

I just wanted to clarify since I have to book my flights around it and plan on leaving immediately after the interview.

Got an email from MGH at 12pm saying my decision will be made by 2pm if I check the online application. Forgot my username. Reset my password. Logged in to find I was rejectedu [emoji23] so much work for a denial.

Oh man. How did that interview go?

Archived