MASSACHUSETTS-MGH Institute of Health Professions

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to everyone who got in.  No such luck here.  If you were waitlisted, DON'T LOSE HOPE.  I have heard several people get acceptance letters late.  People are applying from all over, and some people have options.  Best of luck to everyone who will be starting in May. 

Hope to see you next year

Does anyone know how the waitlist works? Are we ranked? How many are wait listed? I didnt ask about it when I interviewed. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I remember Professor Walker saying that usually at least 5-6 people are taken off the waitlist. I don't know how many are put on the waitlist or if they're ranked, but at least there's some hope! Good luck!

Does anyone know how the waitlist works? Are we ranked? How many are wait listed? I didnt ask about it when I interviewed. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I was also waitlisted and emailed yesterday to see if they can release the rank/order.  Haven't heard yet.  Seems people have almost a month to accept so I imagine waitlisters will know from now until then.  

They will not share waitlist status. Other programs do so I'm not sure why they're against it. Anyway, they do not waitlist everyone. I'm not sure how many though. It seems like you need to be in the top 5 or so to come off of it. Not sure I have the time to wait for that so I hope it works for others.

Is anyone that was accepted and is attending interested in a Facebook group? I don't know if they'll eventually make one for us, but in the meantime we can say hi and get to know each other! Let me know and I will make a group

Yes definitely!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay the group is called "MGH Institute of Health Professions PA Class of 2019". I'm still playing around with the cover photo and all that jazz but feel free to request to join if you'll be attending!

I can't seem find the group when I search for it on fb, have you set it so the public can search for it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived