I received an email today offering me an interview for the wait list. I will be declining. Good luck to everyone this cycle !

When were you verified I'm still waiting to hear back from Hostra...they filled their class and are interviewing for the wait list??

anyone heard from the 11/16 interview session? am i the only one  still waiting? lol

Hey MG5395, I interviewed 11/16 as well and haven't heard anything yet.   

@Ajsmith1863. Yes it was for the waitlist. I was verified by Caspa June 15th.

Do you mind sharing your stats???

I wish you the best of luck in your other applications.... I'm still hoping for an interview invite at all.... ugh.. this cycle is discouraging! 

I was verified in early July 

@Ajsmith. Yes it is strange. I remember last years thread was similar. I applied last year also but I wasn't verified until September 15th. I never heard a word from them.

I was verified late June and they sent me an email today asking if I was still interested in interviewing. It's pretty strange given I was emailed the same exact email like a month ago...

Anyone know if there are still slots available into the program?

For those who have been accepted, did you receive information about a hofstra email/portal yet? I was told that financial aid information is sent there but have not heard from the school since accepting the offer.

Just got an email from Hofstra that they filled their seats in between interview invitation and the actual date of the interview....guess they're only interviewing for waitlist now :( 

Did they offer you an interview for the waitlist then?

I didn't get any e-mail

I was verified in early July.

That really is a bummer that they barley made in through June and already filled the class... What's the point of having a deadline later than that then?

Sigh..

Maybe i'll get an invite for the waitlist then.. I was really crossing my fingers for this program!

Congratulations to everyone who has been offered interviews/acceptances though!!!

I believe over 2000 students apply, which means there are plenty of qualified people that do not get interviews. Next year you have to apply earlier if you want to get the interview before it is filled.  Applying early makes your app look better just as your grades and experience do. It shows you're serious and know that you have to get it done (a secret you learn after your first cycle).

Good luck!