2016-2017 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone heard from the 11/16 interview session? am i the only one  still waiting? lol

Hey MG5395, I interviewed 11/16 as well and haven't heard anything yet.   

Just got an email from Hofstra that they filled their seats in between interview invitation and the actual date of the interview....guess they're only interviewing for waitlist now :( 

Did they offer you an interview for the waitlist then?

I didn't get any e-mail

I was verified in early July.

That really is a bummer that they barley made in through June and already filled the class... What's the point of having a deadline later than that then?

Sigh..

Maybe i'll get an invite for the waitlist then.. I was really crossing my fingers for this program!

Congratulations to everyone who has been offered interviews/acceptances though!!!

I believe over 2000 students apply, which means there are plenty of qualified people that do not get interviews. Next year you have to apply earlier if you want to get the interview before it is filled.  Applying early makes your app look better just as your grades and experience do. It shows you're serious and know that you have to get it done (a secret you learn after your first cycle).

Good luck!

Archived