2016-2017 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering if those that received the e-mail about still being interested would be willing to share when they had their applications verified? Thanks so much :)!

I was verified late June. My email stated that they were in the process of reviewing June applicants. 

To everyone that got the same e-mail, where are you all from!

Hopefully we all get invites :D... HOPEFULLY!

Chomping at the bit, I think my e-mail is sick of me checking it every chance i get. 

I'm from California!

I interviewed at Hofstra today along with about 14 other people. They told us that the first round of interviews included people that applied early and out of those people we were at the top of their list. We'd be hearing back anywhere from 3 days to two weeks from today.

Before you were invited for an interview, did you get any emails from them other than the initial receipt of application ?

By those who applied early do you know when the cut off was for dates? Was it only people who applied in May?

I applied in early June, interviewed on September 21st and was accepted two days later. They said they would be hosting one interview session every month until the class was full. I believe they said they had about 35 available seats because about 15 are going to be reserved for direct entry students. Best of luck!

Out of curiosity, when you guys submitted your applications via CASPA, did you receive an email from Hofstra saying they received your application? 

The ONLY email I got was from CASPA saying that my application was e-submitted. 

I should also mention, I sent our applications a few weeks prior, so my app was already verified when it was e-submitted to Hofstra. 

Out of curiosity, when you guys submitted your applications via CASPA, did you receive an email from Hofstra saying they received your application? 

The ONLY email I got was from CASPA saying that my application was e-submitted. 

I should also mention, I sent our applications a few weeks prior, so my app was already verified when it was e-submitted to Hofstra. 

Hey! Yes, I did get a confirmation e-mail from them, pretty much right away, but i submitted to the school with my CASPA the same day sort of deal, not sure if that makes any difference or not. 

Good luck!

Archived