Application Cycle 2016 - 2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Submitted my CASPA end of May, just got invited for an interview :)

Good luck to everyone else applying this cycle!

When are you interviewing? I am on September 23rd at 1230pm. I will be driving down from New York!

I am also interviewing September 23rd, but at 8am.  I'll be driving down fro West Virginia, but staying with friends in Blacksburg, VA the night before.  If you're looking for a coffee spot in the morning, I highly recommend Mill Mountain.  It's even walking distance from JCHS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did everyone get a letter or some type of email saying that their application was received? I never got any type of notification about anything. I called and they said everything was fine so I was wondering if this happened to anyone else? It just worries me a little is all

Did everyone get a letter or some type of email saying that their application was received? I never got any type of notification about anything. I called and they said everything was fine so I was wondering if this happened to anyone else? It just worries me a little is all

I got a letter in the mail saying that my application was received in July, two weeks after my application was verified, and offered an interview a week after that. Maybe your app was verified when they received a lot of other apps, and now there is a long list of apps to move through?

You can always email and ask them to confirm they've got everything they need for your application, then you wouldn't have to worry. I've emailed a couple of times with questions and they're very quick with a response.

Archived