diablo03

Application Cycle 2016 - 2017

I just received my confirmation in the mail that they have my application.  Anyone else applying here this cycle?

Submitted my CASPA end of May, just got invited for an interview :)

Good luck to everyone else applying this cycle!

When are you interviewing? I am on September 23rd at 1230pm. I will be driving down from New York!

Submitted my CASPA end of May, just got invited for an interview :)

Good luck to everyone else applying this cycle!

When are you interviewing? I am on September 23rd at 1230pm. I will be driving down from New York!

I am also interviewing September 23rd, but at 8am.  I'll be driving down fro West Virginia, but staying with friends in Blacksburg, VA the night before.  If you're looking for a coffee spot in the morning, I highly recommend Mill Mountain.  It's even walking distance from JCHS!

How much time passed between your CASPA submission and receiving confirmation? I sent mine a few weeks ago, but never got a reply. I'm wondering if I should contact them to follow-up ... any insight/advice is welcome! Thanks

I was CASPA verified 8/9 and received the confirmation letter in the mail from JCHS yesterday 8/13. 

Good to know, thank you!

Just got a Phone call to interview on 11/18, but this conflicts with another interview I have, so I'll be interviewing in January 

Did everyone get a letter or some type of email saying that their application was received? I never got any type of notification about anything. I called and they said everything was fine so I was wondering if this happened to anyone else? It just worries me a little is all

Did everyone get a letter or some type of email saying that their application was received? I never got any type of notification about anything. I called and they said everything was fine so I was wondering if this happened to anyone else? It just worries me a little is all

I got a letter in the mail saying that my application was received in July, two weeks after my application was verified, and offered an interview a week after that. Maybe your app was verified when they received a lot of other apps, and now there is a long list of apps to move through?

You can always email and ask them to confirm they've got everything they need for your application, then you wouldn't have to worry. I've emailed a couple of times with questions and they're very quick with a response.

Received the paper and the email stating my application was complete and look forward to hearing from them in the next several week. Hoping for an interview!