2016-2017 Cycle

Guest krzabe

Did they send you an email, letter, or call?

just an email. They were super nice and said that if I apply next year they would be more than willing to talk with me about how to strengthen my application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was looking at the forum from last year's cycle and it looks like invitations for their second round of interviews went out in early September.

Their first round of interviews was a month earlier than this year's so hopefully we'll hear from them sometime this month. 

We just gotta keep waiting!

Hello all! How were your interviews on the 21st? Learn anything you would like to share?

Overall, the faculty and current students were great and friendly. Be prepared to write multiple essays about personal experiences etc. Student interview was pretty laid back and conversational however the faculty interview is definitely NOT conversational. It's super structured for the most part question after question so don't try to improvise. I was literally the last person to go interview at 5pm so just bring your game and mentally prepare for a long day. It was definitely a fun experience overall though.

So I haven't posted here yet, but I interviewed on 7/21 and got a call tonight at about 10pm stating that I was accepted!  Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.  Many current students told me they interviewed in August or September and did not get called until later in the Fall, Winter, or sometimes Spring.

Some stats, for those who are interested:

Cumulative GPA:  3.87.

Science GPA: 3.97.  This was all post-bac as my major was nowhere near science.

Health Experience:  2,800 hours ED scribe, as well as a few hundred hours as a mental health worker and a couple hundred hours as an EMT.

Shadowing:  56 hours in urgent care, orthopedics, and ortho surgery, as well as 330 hours in the emergency room.

Feel free to message me if you like, and good luck to all of you!

Received app 6/23 Invited 7/6 for 8/5 interview

Feedback: The student interview was chill. However the faculty interview was more strict; I didn't really make a connection with them even though I thought I answered the questions well. Congrats to those accepted, I'll be waiting for my rejection letter lol.

same. lol

Yes, I interviewed 8/5. I wouldn't worry too much though, they keep stressing that its still early and it doesn't seem like many others have heard anything.

Is this Walter from massachusetts? It's Paul from mass too. I believe we talked about EMT at the interview. Congrats buddy!

Archived