2016-2017 application cycle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To Tiff and blindchuck,

Just be yourself. It's a super laid back interview. Have typical responses for question you know they'll ask (why PA, strengths/weaknesses, etc.). You'll write a little response to a prompt, but don't freak out, it's just your typical medical ethical question. My advice is really just relax and enjoy the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Just received an interview offer for September 30th.  Anything tips relating to what to ask or look for while there?  I know the program is new, so info seems pretty scarce thus far.  Congrats to everyone who's either accepted or interviewed!

Interviewing this Friday Sep 30th as well!

Will see you there :-)

• 2 weeks later...

We have a group going on FB for accepted students that decide to go w GWU! Best of luck to all future interviewees! Be yourself! And walk-in with confidence! U got this!

Got my acceptance today! Beyond excited. I tried finding the group on facebook can you message me the link? Thanks 

Got my acceptance today! Beyond excited. I tried finding the group on facebook can you message me the link? Thanks

There is actually an official group. It is secret. Just try to find the. Name of the person who runs it. I just cannot remember her. Name :(.

Congrats!!!!!! By the way.

Archived