I'm curious about this December interview as well. Will it be the last one? I'm on their waitlist and hoping to pulled.

I was told that the early December interview is the last date for the Delaware campus. I just don't know the exact date. 

@sergiogo just wanted to let you know that I talked to Cathy. She told me the class is currently full and people drop out between now and April. So it is just a waiting game for us now!

• Upvote 1

I contacted the program to give up my spot at Glenside yesterday. Difficult decision but I've been accepted to a school much closer to my husband :) Hope someone is excited to take my seat!!

Where do most PA students live?

Is there a way to get in touch with other students from the Glenside campus yet to try and coordinate housing arrangements?

Where do most PA students live?

Is there a way to get in touch with other students from the Glenside campus yet to try and coordinate housing arrangements?

Hopefully a Facebook group is created soon!

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone,

Has anyone been accepted off the wait list at the Glenside campus yet? I was wait listed back in October and still hoping to hear from them.

Thanks!

I am on the waitlist too. I interviewed when all the seats were full, so they said I am "a top seat," but I just wonder how many people they say have a top seat! That was in November and I am still waiting to hear from them!

I am on the waitlist too. I interviewed when all the seats were full, so they said I am "a top seat," but I just wonder how many people they say have a top seat! That was in November and I am still waiting to hear from them!

When was your interview date? They didn't mention anything to me about the seats being full when I interviewed Sept 13th. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything since then. I was also told I was a "top seat" on the wait list, and I've heard from a few other who were told the same thing so I'm not too hopeful unfortunately.

I received a call this morning saying that I was accepted from the wait list into the program at the Glenside campus! I interviewed for the wait list in the fall when the seats were already full. Hopefully this helps some of you that were looking for answers.

Is there a Facebook group created yet so housing arrangements can be made?

I also recieved a call this mornign that I was accepted off the waitlist for Glenside! Definitely have a lot to think about! Does anyone know how many students the Glenside campus holds?

I received a call this morning saying that I was accepted from the wait list into the program at the Glenside campus! I interviewed for the wait list in the fall when the seats were already full. Hopefully this helps some of you that were looking for answers.

Is there a Facebook group created yet so housing arrangements can be made?

It's "Arcadia PA Class of 2019- Glenside" on FB