2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am on the waitlist too. I interviewed when all the seats were full, so they said I am "a top seat," but I just wonder how many people they say have a top seat! That was in November and I am still waiting to hear from them!

When was your interview date? They didn't mention anything to me about the seats being full when I interviewed Sept 13th. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything since then. I was also told I was a "top seat" on the wait list, and I've heard from a few other who were told the same thing so I'm not too hopeful unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received a call this morning saying that I was accepted from the wait list into the program at the Glenside campus! I interviewed for the wait list in the fall when the seats were already full. Hopefully this helps some of you that were looking for answers.

Is there a Facebook group created yet so housing arrangements can be made?

I received a call this morning saying that I was accepted from the wait list into the program at the Glenside campus! I interviewed for the wait list in the fall when the seats were already full. Hopefully this helps some of you that were looking for answers.

Is there a Facebook group created yet so housing arrangements can be made?

It's "Arcadia PA Class of 2019- Glenside" on FB

Archived