2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoyaHoya69

just found out i was accepted to the DE campus! also with a small scholly. interviewed on 9/20. would be happy to answer any questions that future interviewees may have.

Guest GoyaHoya69

just found out i was accepted to the DE campus! also with a small scholly. interviewed on 9/20. would be happy to answer any questions that future interviewees may have.

I will be giving up my seat in this class for another school. Good luck to everyone else vying for a spot here. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my acceptance letter today! Interviewed at 9/13. The letter was typed out a few days after the interview (9/16). I also received a global health studies scholarship. Idk if everyone that's accepted gets this or not, but I will not deny free money

Congrats! Do you mind disclosing how much the scholarship amounts to? I am trying to decide if I should go to my interview next week... Thank you!

Hey has anybody that was accepted and paid the deposits heard anything further from the program?? The last email I got from Arcadia said that:

"Also in the month of November you will receive correspondence from the PA program asking you to begin uploading your health information and planning for background checks.  Please look for this email communication and follow the instructions.  This complete documentation is a requirement for matriculation into the PA program."

Hey has anybody that was accepted and paid the deposits heard anything further from the program?? The last email I got from Arcadia said that:

"Also in the month of November you will receive correspondence from the PA program asking you to begin uploading your health information and planning for background checks.  Please look for this email communication and follow the instructions.  This complete documentation is a requirement for matriculation into the PA program."

That is the last email that I received as well - hopefully we hear more soon!

Archived