2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant, was that interview for a spot on the wait list? I think I read that the glenside campus was full already.

Nope not for the waitlist. I believe someone here recently said the class is half full (it wasn't specified which campus) I do recall someone here saying the interviews for the glenside campus is full but not the class itself

I applied to Arcadia on 7/14 and applied to their dual degree on 7/23. I was rejected a week after a applied to their normal PA program and then decided to apply to the dual degree. I still haven't heard back from the dual degree program. Is that a good sign? Since apparently their rejection letters go out much faster than interview invitations.

Got my acceptance letter today! Interviewed at 9/13. The letter was typed out a few days after the interview (9/16). I also received a global health studies scholarship. Idk if everyone that's accepted gets this or not, but I will not deny free money ????

Yayyyyy congrats!!! I did as well, sounds to me like a good excuse to "have to" do a clinical abroad

Guest GoyaHoya69

I got in! My letter arrived today. Interviewed on the 20th and my letter was written the 26th postmarked 29th.

congrats! their pance pass rates speak for themselves, so you're in a great position. were you accepted to the DE campus? if so, do you mind disclosing what state you live in? was wondering when I should expect a potential acceptance letter from them, as I interviewed at the DE campus on 9/20 and live in NJ. thanks for any insight, and congrats again.

congrats! their pance pass rates speak for themselves, so you're in a great position. were you accepted to the DE campus? if so, do you mind disclosing what state you live in? was wondering when I should expect a potential acceptance letter from them, as I interviewed at the DE campus on 9/20 and live in NJ. thanks for any insight, and congrats again.

Yes I was accepted to Delaware. I'm from Maryland. I'm sure your letter is on its way!

Archived