2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was invited to interview at the Delaware campus on the 16th. They said they would send "more information" via snail mail, but I am yet to receive it. I work like an hour away and don't have to be in to work until 2 p.m. Has anyone received (or know from experience) information on times? I'm just trying to figure out what to tell work... and its a new job so I'd rather not take off if possible. Thanks!

I was invited to interview at the Delaware campus on the 16th. They said they would send "more information" via snail mail, but I am yet to receive it. I work like an hour away and don't have to be in to work until 2 p.m. Has anyone received (or know from experience) information on times? I'm just trying to figure out what to tell work... and its a new job so I'd rather not take off if possible. Thanks!

I submitted my application one month ago and I haven't received any email from them? Should I be worried?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm a current student at Glenside and was just browsing the forum. Lmk if you have any questions. We had anatomy lab at Jefferson University MWF from 9-5 so I know that was tough for the Delaware people because of train schedules getting into center city, but that's only 8 or so weeks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I submitted my application one month ago and I haven't received any email from them? Should I be worried?

I don't know what the norm is, this is my first year applying, but my app was verified on 7/15 and I received a phone call  7/22 inviting me for an interview. Hope this helps and good luck! :)

I don't know what the norm is, this is my first year applying, but my app was verified on 7/15 and I received a phone call 7/22 inviting me for an interview. Hope this helps and good luck! :)

Thanks for the info. Would you mind sharing your states?

Thanks for the info. Would you mind sharing your states?

I'm assuming you mean stats? lol! But I just graduated from undergrad this past May. My major was athletic training and I have a bunch of clinical hours (4000ish) from clinical's required just to graduate. I also made a lot of great connections and have ton quite a bit of shadowing. I am also working as an athletic trainer now during my "gap year." My overall GPA is 3.87 and my science is 3.77, my GRE was 300.

CASPA verified: 07/01

Interview Invite: 08/01

Interviee Date: 09/13

Pennsylvania campus

Does anyone know how many applicants there are per interview session? Also is the September 13 the second one? I've heard f the August 18 interview in PA's campus so I'm guessing that's the first interview session???

Does anyone know how many applicants there are per interview session? Also is the September 13 the second one? I've heard f the August 18 interview in PA's campus so I'm guessing that's the first interview session???

I interviewed at the first session on July 28th. There were 30 applicants in attendance.

For those who interviewed July 28th at the Glenside Campus, how was the interview?

It went really well. All of the faculty were very welcoming and willing to answer questions. Each applicant was brought in for a 1-on-1 interview with a faculty member. I think the focus of Arcadia's interview process is to get to know each applicant as a person to make sure they are a good fit. 

Accepted!!! I interviewed July 19th at the Christiana campus and received an acceptance letter in the mail today!!! I'm beyond grateful! Anyone else?!

I interviewed the same day as you and I also received an acceptance letter. I am super excited, hope to see you in May!

Incredibly happy to say that I have been accepted to the Glenside campus. Took a little over 2 weeks to hear back from the 7/28 interview but it was worth the wait!

To those still waiting to interview, the best advice I can give has already been said multiple times throughout the Arcadia forum, be yourself. You will not have another school interview as personal as the one at Arcadia. They want to know who you are as a person. If you are invited for an interview you are already qualified to be in the class, the one on one is to see if you are a good fit for the cohort.

Archived