2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also accepted to Glenside! Congrats everyone!

Accepted to Glenside!

Incredibly happy to say that I have been accepted to the Glenside campus. Took a little over 2 weeks to hear back from the 7/28 interview but it was worth the wait! Submitted my deposit just now.

To those still waiting to interview, the best advice I can give has already been said multiple times throughout the Arcadia forum, be yourself. You will not have another school interview as personal as the one at Arcadia. They want to know who you are as a person. If you are invited for an interview you are already qualified to be in the class, the one on one is to see if you are a good fit for the cohort. Best of luck to everyone else and I look forward to meeting you all!

For those of you that have gotten in, how long did they say you had to pay the deposit in order to secure the seat? Thanks!

Got my first rejection letter today from Arcadia glenside. Is it possible to get accepted at the Daleware compus? I applied to the Daleware compus first but I heard back from Glenside really fast. Good luck to those who got accepted and interviews.

How did you feel like your interview went?

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who were invited to interview/got accepted!

Did you guys receive phone calls or interview invitations through the mail? Im just really nervous because i really hope I get invited for an interview.

Were your rejection letters tn the mail also?

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who were invited to interview/got accepted!

Did you guys receive phone calls or interview invitations through the mail? Im just really nervous because i really hope I get invited for an interview.

Were your rejection letters tn the mail also?

Interview invites were by phone, and all admissions decisions will be sent by mail :)

Interviewed 7 days ago and got a waitlist letter in the mail today. Huge bummer because this was one of my top choices. 

Did they give the ranking? You don't have to share your personal rank on the wait list; I'm just wondering if they share it. Good luck!

I also interviewed the 16th in DE and was waitlisted. Per Zuri Jones who is the POC: "We do not disclose the size or rank of our wait list. We see the most movement from the wait list around November 1st, the second deposit deadline. Anyone currently in the class who does not deposit at that time will lose their seat. The wait list is used up until the first day of classes in May."

I applied to PA campus only. Got a call today from the DE campus and they said the PA campus was full but they liked the app and offered an interview for DE. Is DE campus really in the middle of nowhere? :/

Are you talking about interview invites for the PA campus being full? I have an interview for the PA campus coming up in September. I wouldn't want to attend an interview if the class is already full. Are they interviewing to fill up the waitlist?

I applied to PA campus only. Got a call today from the DE campus and they said the PA campus was full but they liked the app and offered an interview for DE. Is DE campus really in the middle of nowhere? :/

I really like the DE campus location. It's certainly not in the middle of nowhere; it's in a nice suburb with plenty of shopping nearby. The University of Delaware is also very close. However, the campus itself is just half of one floor of an office building. It's very small but some people may prefer that or are indifferent.

Guest GoyaHoya69

I applied to the glenside campus, but was just informed that their interviews are full, so i was offered an interview at the DE campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived