2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted my CASPA application on 6/15 and was verified on 6/21 - fingers crossed!! I am a reapplicant this year and last year I never received any confirmation email prior to receiving an interview invite call. So I don't expect receiving any application confirmation email this year either. Best of luck to everyone!!

Just submitted everything this morning. About how long after being caspa verified do they contact you?

It oddly only took 2 days for my CASPA to get verified after I made my first submission it, and they contacted me in about a week. titanicjo is right though, I don't think they contact you to let you know they've received everything, only when they're ready to schedule an interview. 

I submitted my CASPA on June 30th and just received a call today to confirm my interview for 8/16 at the Delaware campus!

Congrats on the interview invite & Good Luck swanosaur!  I was verified 6/14 - hope to hear something soon.  This is my top pick school and DE campus would be preferred but I applied to both locations. 

Received a phone call last week for an interview at the Delaware campus (the only one I applied to) for 8/16/16!!

Congrats, NeuroNerd! Did you catch how long it would take to receive the information packet? It sounded like it was going to come snail mail.

Congrats on the interview invite & Good Luck swanosaur!  I was verified 6/14 - hope to hear something soon.  This is my top pick school and DE campus would be preferred but I applied to both locations. 

I hope you hear back soon! My cGPA is around a 3.37, so I'm proof that they look at the entire person rather than just your grades :)

Congrats, NeuroNerd! Did you catch how long it would take to receive the information packet? It sounded like it was going to come snail mail.

Yes that's what I was told! They said it should arrive in the next two weeks (following the phone call), and I haven't received anything yet. So nothing to worry about!

Unfortunately, I received a denial letter in the mail yesterday :-( 

Hopefully, I will get better news from one of the other programs.  

Best of Luck to everyone applying and interviewing!!! :-)

I used to print out my rejection letters ( several ) and hang them up in front of my desk. That way when I got tired or anything they would motivate me to crack on. Use them as a source of resolve and constitution. 

I used to print out my rejection letters ( several ) and hang them up in front of my desk. That way when I got tired or anything they would motivate me to crack on. Use them as a source of resolve and constitution. 

Thanks for the advice 8404PA! It was a big disappointment yesterday but I am holding onto the letter for now.  I plan to continue on my journey, I have invested too much time, energy and money to stop now; already thinking about what I need to do to be a stronger applicant next cycle.  I am also considering applying to other programs that may require a temporary relocation just to increase my chances.  Since I am older and my youngest son will be starting his own college journey next fall, I can contemplate this option.  My husband is a tremendous supporter and is willing to do what is necessary to reach my dream, so that is also a HUGE plus.  I also have family in various areas that would make housing more affordable.  :-)

Hey guys, I just got the call inviting me to interview at the Pennsylvania campus! I was verified mid June. 

do you all prefer the DE campus to the PA campus? if so, why?

I interviewed at the DE campus last year. I really liked the area; perfectly suburban and reminiscent of where I grew up. The campus was half of a floor of a business office so it's different from the PA location that includes a full undergrad campus like you'd expect. You don't really need much more than what's in the DE campus but it's a different feel.

I received a missed called yesterday from Arcadia since I was at work and with patients. I called back today and was told I have been offered an interview, for Sept 20th at the Delaware campus. Excited! Does anyone who have interviewed with them have any tips? What is the interview format? (MMI, traditional?)

Thanks!

I interviewed there last year. My tip is to relax! It's a one on one interview and it's pretty laid back. They are not trying to trip you up with complicated questions, they'll just ask you about yourself and your application.

Accepted!!! I interviewed July 19th at the Christiana campus and received an acceptance letter in the mail today!!! I'm beyond grateful! Anyone else?!

CONGRATS SCUBAtoPA!!!! That was my choice location (since it is so close to my home).  What a relief to know that you are on your way!!!  Best of Luck to you!!!!

Archived