Tufts PA Program 2016-2017

Hi everyone! I have an interview next Wednesday! So nervous!! Prepping for my interview now. 

I know Tufts has two 30 minutes interview with faculty. Is that individual interview (like one faculty with one student) or group interview (such as several students with 1 faculty).

Thanks for any insight! Tufts is def one of my top choices (great school, program, and city!)

Good luck on your interview! Don't worry, the interview was really relaxed as others have stated. You have two thirty minutes interviews each with a different member of the faculty. I interviewed with the director and the woman in charge of the didactic curriculum. There are no group interviews!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! I just received my acceptance letter on Tuesday! So incredibly excited as Tufts was hands down my top choice school :)

They mentioned at the interview that incoming students will often find housing together to lessen the cost. Does anybody have any interest in that/know more about how to get in contact with people who have been accepted? 

Thanks!

Hey guys! I just received my acceptance letter on Tuesday! So incredibly excited as Tufts was hands down my top choice school :)

They mentioned at the interview that incoming students will often find housing together to lessen the cost. Does anybody have any interest in that/know more about how to get in contact with people who have been accepted? 

Thanks!

Hey Kthom48! Congrats on the acceptance! Could I ask on which day you interviewed with Tufts? 

Guest GoyaHoya69

just got off the phone with someone at the program. sounds like september will be when their last interviews will be held. so we should all either be invited or rejected soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived