Tufts PA Program 2016-2017

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jessie! Don't be nervous for your interview! Tufts was my first interview, and I was way more nervous than I needed to be! Looking back on it, I had no reason to be nervous. The interviews were very laid back and everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. I'm sure you'll do great! :) 

Totally agreed!

Of course! I read some of these from previous years before my interview and they definitely helped me! 

For everyone that hasn't interviewed yet: 

The interview consists of two 30 minute (approximately) interviews with faculty, a tour with current students, and an info session given by the director of the program. 4 students will interview before the tour and info session, and the second group of 4 students will interview after the tour and info session. I happened to interview first. I found my interviews to be laid back and they ended up being more conversational instead of hard questions the entire time. Make sure you are ready to answer some situational questions though! Also make sure you have plenty of questions to ask in the interviews and in the tour!

My personal timeline went something like: Application complete with Tufts 05/26,  Interview Invite 06/10, Interviewed 06/21, Accepted 06/24

Hope this helps! Feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got an email at 4pm today requesting an interview (verified 7/5). I couldn't register because I was busy and by the time I was able to at 5:30 all the August interview slots had been filled (when I checked at 4 there were a few days open for August). So I registered for the interview on September 7th, hopefully they haven't filled the class by then! So to answer your question, no they must not have filled the class yet because it looks like a bunch of people just registered for interviews. 

Hi everyone! I have an interview next Wednesday! So nervous!! Prepping for my interview now. 

I know Tufts has two 30 minutes interview with faculty. Is that individual interview (like one faculty with one student) or group interview (such as several students with 1 faculty).

Thanks for any insight! Tufts is def one of my top choices (great school, program, and city!)

Has everyone who has been accepted gotten an email saying you are under consideration, or did you only get an acceptance email?

I got one e-mail saying "a decisions has been made" and then I had to log on and had an acceptance letter. I never had an under consideration e-mail. I believe some people get under consideration e-mail and later got accepted! 

Archived