South University - RICHMOND 2016-2017

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to start looking at places in mid-November and hopefully find a lease that starts in January. I did find some relatively cheap apartments online in the fan and church hill. It would be about a 15 minute commute to the university which isn't too bad. I asked Morgan for the Facebook group link so I can get in touch with others.

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone!

Congratulations to those of you who got accepted to the program.  I was just wondering if any of you who were accepted could please tell me what your GRE scores were, what your GPA was, etc. and if any of you got in without a lot of clinical experience?

Personally, I have a 3.7 GPA from my bachelor's degree, which was in Psychology from CNU.  My quantitative reasoning score on the GRE was very sub-par (14th percentile) but I have A's in all of my math-related college courses.  My GRE scores from the other two sections were around the 68th percentile.  

I am also a certified medical coder and have been working in that field for a year.  I earned A's on all of my coding preparation courses. 

Do I sound like I might possibly get in to this program, if I were to earn strong grades in all of the prerequisite courses that I have yet to take?

Thank you so much! I would appreciate any and all insight. :) 

• 1 year later...

Archived