South University - RICHMOND 2016-2017

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fan is a good area to look into. It's close to the VCU campus. I think it's nice. Plenty of restaurants, bars, markets, and coffee shops. There's a Kroger nearby, too. To get to South University it takes about 15-20 mins on the highway, which I don't think it's too bad.

I used to live in a 2-bedroom with a roommate and I paid $550 a month without utilities. I'm sure it's gone up since then but not by that much.

I'm still on the wait list and I sure hope a spot opens up for me soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea where to even start! Do you know if there's a facebook group or anything yet? 

apartments.com is currently my best friend haha

No facebook group yet.. I think Ms. Jefferson was going to make one for us after they finalized the class!

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed 08/05 and received a phone call from Mr. Chisum and Ms. Jefferson yesterday morning! (I interviewed with Mr. Chisum)

Wow! Congrats on getting pulled from the wait list. How did you all get notified? Also, which interview session were you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived