2016-2017 Cycle

So I have not heard back anything from Rush. I received the "3 week email" on May 24th. I think I'll call them tomorrow. It is just a little odd that I did not receive a rejection letter, waitlist letter nor an invite to interview letter. I figured I would have at least heard something by now. What do you guys think?

I am in the same position. I received the 3 weeks email June 14 (CASPA verified late May) and have not heard anything since. Hopefully we will get an update soon!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just called Rush, they said that they haven't started reviewing my application yet. It has been beyond the "within 3 weeks" that they said I should hear from them. She said that they are just running a little behind, my application should be reviewed soon and I'll hear back by the end of next week!

Just a heads up for anyone else who is dismayed that they haven't heard back yet, interviews are still possible for us.

CASPA was verified June 18th, confirmation email from Rush on June 27th. Good luck to all!

Have you heard back since they said you should hear back by? I wonder how much more applications they received since last year since they are so behind.

Have you heard back since they said you should hear back by? I wonder how much more applications they received since last year since they are so behind.

Nothing in writing yet, making this 6 weeks instead of 3 : / 

I called again and the woman is super kind and helpful though. She said my application HAS been reviewed but they are behind in sending out updates.

My stress level has been through the proverbial roof this last month; I'm anxiously checking my email at every free moment. Can I get a hell yea?

If I'm working on the computer, I make sure my inbox unread number stays the same forever so if it ever jumps, and shows on the tab I'm ready to look and my heart races (just so I can get some spam email). So hell yea

Still have not heard anything yet.

received interview invite today for October 14th and will be accepting it!!!

(I received initial email on 6/13)

PM me if you guys want to maybe share a hotel room or if you know more about the Chicago area than me.... flying all the way up form Florida so I don't know much about anything but hot sandy beaches...

I received an interview invite for oct 14th too! i'm also from Florida

received interview invite today for October 14th and will be accepting it!!!

(I received initial email on 6/13)

PM me if you guys want to maybe share a hotel room or if you know more about the Chicago area than me.... flying all the way up form Florida so I don't know much about anything but hot sandy beaches...

Archived