2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted and received a confirmation email on 5/17 but also had a bit of a delay with CASPA receiving my GRE score for the program. 5/18 was the day I was fully verified (With official GRE scores). That being said I still have not heard back about anything. Hoping to hear back in the next day or two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never received a confirmation email that they had received my CASPA app, should I contact them?

Yesterday morning I received email from them acknowledging that they have received my application and by evening I got generic rejection letter from them. I have heard those who tried to contact them only got generic response from them that we are still working in your application. If you are anxious, give them a call. I hope no news is good news for you! Good luck my friend!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

My application was verified on 6/21 and on 6/28 I received the confirmation letter saying that my application was complete and under review. Nothing yet since then. For those of you who received rejection letters, were those via email as well or via "snail mail"?

Any non-native English speakers here who might be in the same boat as me? English is not my native language, but I have my US citizenship and have been in America since I was 5, for cryin' out loud. They still want me to submit a TOEFL waiver. I've never had to worry about TOEFL my entire life until now. 

Swanosaur:

Really? I came to the states when I was 6 and didn't have to submit a TOEFL waiver. It's probably because I said I was a native English speaker, since I am more fluent in it than I am in Chinese.

That's what I should have done. For some reason when I read, 'what is your native language', it seemed like they were asking for my mother tongue.  I've been frantically calling all my schools to let them know hahaha

I applied last year and it definitely took longer than 3 weeks from the time I got the "we've received your application email" to my "you're on the interview waitlist" email, so don't take those numbers as an exact science.

Needless to say, I am reapplying for this cycle and am going to the information session on Tuesday, July 19. Anyone else going? A meet up is always fun!

Archived