2016-2017 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who interviewed yesterday September 28 has everything been status quo and have you heard in the morning if you were excepted? Just curious because I was very disappointed not to hear anything. Congrats to everyone offered a seat!

Same here. I interviewed yesterday and still haven't heard anything. They did say to wait up to Friday, so we should be hearing back soon. I am a little worried because people were accepted the day after the interview. Let's keep our hopes up!

Anyone know about how many have been accepted so far. How long did it take you to receive interview invite after confirmation that your application was complete?

I don't know how many have been accepted so far, but the interview group on September 28 was told there were still plenty of spots left. I know me and one other person from my interview group was accepted (there were 8 of us).

Also for anyone still waiting, it took about a month after my review email to hear back about interviews. It should be anytime now if you are to be granted an interview, if it follows the same pattern throughout the interview season.

CASPA verified my application on Sept. 19th. I received an email from Methodist saying they received my application on Sept. 20th and received the confirmation review email on Sept. 27th. I hope that helps!

I was worried I applied too late but was so relieved to receive an interview invite. Methodist is my first choice school so I am extremely excited!

Hey ya'll. I'm a second year student at Methodist. Just wanted to make myself available if anyone has any questions. Also for those of ya'll waiting or still thinking of applying, I applied to Methodist very late in the cycle, either November or December, interviewed in January and was accepted a month later off the wait list. So don't give up hope yet if you still haven't been accepted yet. 

If you have any questions you can email me at nnewton@student.methodist.edu

• 2 weeks later...

Interviewed Oct 19th, received my acceptance on the 20th! I am so excited to be a part of this program! 

Candles_064

The interview was enjoyable! There was 8 interviewees and we were told there were still seats available in the class. They did not say how many nor do I knowhow many people got accepted from my interview group. Good Luck!!! 

Archived