I called last week to ask if they knew when they would send out information and they said early in the week of December 12th we should hear something!

• Upvote 1

Got an interview invite!! I'm so excited good luck everyone!

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats with us to get an idea of what the admissions committee was looking for? I'm waitlisted and am curious how I compare. I'd really appreciate it!

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats with us to get an idea of what the admissions committee was looking for? I'm waitlisted and am curious how I compare. I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you! I have them posted in the PA applicant stats page, but in summary 3.8 cgpa 3.6 sgpa and 2,000ish hours as a cna at the time I submitted my CASPA. LOR from my Ochem professor whom I also did research with for 3 yrs and 2 nurses I work with.

• Upvote 2