2016/2017 Cycle

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was offered two interview dates and on Madison's website, they state that they interview about 20 people each week. Although, I'm not sure how many candidates are offered a wisPACT interview.

I'd assume it would be less than 20 for wisPACT because it is a smaller class size.. not too bad!

I would think so too. The wisPACT program is very new and UW-Madison has talked about increasing the number of students accepted into the program as it gets established.

It is a very interesting track!

Absolutely! It started with only 4 people and I believe they aim to get up to 24 students. 

Did they increase their class size to 24? I believe it's much less.

This past cycle was 12. I read that the program wants to get up to 24 students but I do not think this cycle will except 24 students. 

Probably like 16? Not sure exactly on the acceptance number, though. 

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your advice on dressing! It really helped. Katesters, Should I bring a resume? Did they say when the program will start? Thank you! (nervous here)

I would say you don't really need to bring a resume since Caspa basically has our resume already. And if you've done anything new since submitting your app there is a chance to tell them. I think they said the program starts in later May, but I don't remember them giving a date. And I was super nervous too, but they truly are warm and welcoming and try their best to make everyone comfortable :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived