2016-2017 Cycle

I did! When did you interview? When i asked they said probably about 3 weeks.

I interviewed on 6/3! Oh phew, at least now I know the time frame... I was too afraid to ask during the interview because I didn't know if it was an appropriate question lol

Good luck! hopefully we'll both get in. 

I guess they're not operating on a rolling basis this year...? That's my impression...
But, I talked with a couple of the first years that gave us tours during the interview and they did not find out until late Aug too.

I know the year before that (2014), the applicants heard back very soon because I think they only had one interview day that year.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys i was looking through this thread and was curious about my status as well. I interviewed for the program on July 15th and was told they would be making decisions the week of August 5th. As of august 17th i hadn't received anything in the mail or a call. I went back to letter that they mailed me before my interview with my springfield pridenet account username and password to check my admissions status. It said i had been accepted to the Physician Assistant program as of August 11th! I just hadn't recieved my letter in the mail by that time. Good luck to everyone and i hope this helps you check your status! 

• 1 month later...

Archived