I have ZERO Patient-care hours... I feel like I have almost no shot after joining this forum

So I wanted to let everyone know that I was accepted at the Texas Tech PA program! Thank you all for your responses of encouragement and opposition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations man, although late. So did you get accepted without Direct patient care experiences or you actually worked as BSA ? I am a Lab technologist and do not have direct patient care. Want to go to PA school/

Thanks 

Congratulations man, although late. So did you get accepted without Direct patient care experiences or you actually worked as BSA ? I am a Lab technologist and do not have direct patient care. Want to go to PA school/

Thanks

I did work at BSA Hospital as a Patient Care Technician (Unlicenced CNA with no prior training) - very easy job - you work side by side with a nurse... I did that for 4 months (probably 200 hours of work) - I would have kept working but once I was accepted into PA school I figured there was no other reason I was working

Start on your hours ASAP - don't wait around like me - Try to hit a solid number like 500-1000 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived