FLORIDA: Keiser University 2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! How long after verification did it take to hear back from Keiser about an interview invite? My application was recently verified, and I was curious about how long the process usually takes. 

It took approximately 2 weeks from the day I received an email from Keiser, telling me that they had received my verified application and my supplemental, until I received a phone call from the admissions advisor 

Hello everyone! I am a first year at KU! I will try and comment on any posts if I can answer them. Feel free to DM if you have any questions though!

Also I wanted to share with you guys our KU PA Program instagram account @ku_paprogram 

I submitted both the CASPA and supplemental 3 weeks ago and heard nothing.  Is anyone else in the same boat?  I believe my application is strong enough to get an interview

I'm in the same boat.  When I emailed to ask what was up, they said my application is pending interview consideration and will hear back about interviews this month.  Not looking to good over here.

I contacted Mrs. Sawyer and she said that my application has been reviewed and will get an answer about interview end of this month or next? Did she email that to anybody else? I do not know if that is a good sign. But congrats to those who has interviews or got in :)

Hi all, I interviewed yesterday and Ms. Sawyer told us that the class was not full yet (didn't give us an exact number), but did mention that if you applied after July, then she most likely would not reach your application in time to invite you for an interview due to the high volume of applications she received. I hope this answers some of your questions! Wishing all of you the best

Thank you!  Hopefully I'll hear something still- I was mid-July.  What I have noticed at soooo many schools this year is my friends who applied in June (even late June) are getting over twice as many interview invitations as I am- and I submitted July 9th - it's amazing how much of a difference a couple weeks makes

Hi all, I interviewed yesterday and Ms. Sawyer told us that the class was not full yet (didn't give us an exact number), but did mention that if you applied after July, then she most likely would not reach your application in time to invite you for an interview due to the high volume of applications she received. I hope this answers some of your questions! Wishing all of you the best

How many people were in your interview may I ask? I've read around it's about 6 interviewees at a time. Also, do you know how many interviews they are conducting a week? 

Please let us know when you hear back about your decision!!! I interviewed 2 days ago.

How many people were in your interview may I ask? I've read around it's about 6 interviewees at a time. Also, do you know how many interviews they are conducting a week?

There were 5 of us in total at my interview session. I believe Nikki said they are conducting interviews every 2 weeks now. I'm also not sure how many days a week they do them, but I think at least 2.

Archived