FLORIDA: Keiser University 2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I follow Andrea Arnold on snapchat  and on one of her  accounts (medtakeovers), students from Keiser University are 'taking over' and answering a bunch of questions about the PA career AND Keiser University itself. I figured I would let you all know in case you wanted some more insight into the program! 

I got accepted!! Happy is an understatement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, Jenny!! Agreed-- happy is def an understatement [emoji4]. I got the call yesterday too and now I'm just waiting for an email from them. Did you get one by any chance?

Congrats to you both!!

A girl and me who interviewed at the same time got accepted. That's all I know. I think they start their interviews in July and continue until November or until they get a full class. Go ahead and apply if you're interested in their program and meet their requirements. Any delay is not to your advantage!

A girl and me who interviewed at the same time got accepted. That's all I know. I think they start their interviews in July and continue until November or until they get a full class. Go ahead and apply if you're interested in their program and meet their requirements. Any delay is not to your advantage!

what were your main reasons for wanting to apply to and attend this program?

what were your main reasons for wanting to apply to and attend this program?

Class size is small so it's student friendly. Early start in January. It's accredited so no worries in terms of taking the boards after graduation. Faculty. The ocean breeze. Florida. Diversity.

Class size is small so it's student friendly. Early start in January. It's accredited so no worries in terms of taking the boards after graduation. Faculty. The ocean breeze. Florida. Diversity.

Another thing you might like to know about their admissions process is that they're looking for more than just candidates with high GPAs. They value applicants who are well-rounded and who can demonstrate from past experience that they're community-service oriented. If you think you're that kind of person, you should seriously consider it. You never know, there's always a chance you might be pleasantly surprised by the outcome :)

Interviewed with Jenny and mourad july 12 and received the wait list email on July 14. Happy they didn't leave us waiting long! The interview staff was awesome and I liked the program in general. Still have two interviews to go, so this was a perfect learning experience

Archived