2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyond excited(still in shock)! I just received an invitation for an interview for this Sat. Dec. 3rd.  I submitted my application on Sept. 30 after having CASPA process the wrong persons transcripts (same name, different person) onto my application which delayed my submission. I will be attending the social Friday evening as well. Good luck to everyone and hope to see some of you there.  

Aaron

Beyond excited(still in shock)! I just received an invitation for an interview for this Sat. Dec. 3rd. I submitted my application on Sept. 30 after having CASPA process the wrong persons transcripts (same name, different person) onto my application which delayed my submission. I will be attending the social Friday evening as well. Good luck to everyone and hope to see some of you there.

Aaron

Congratulations! Just curious are you in state or out of state?

Is UNE having more interview dates? I applied back in July and haven't heard anything back yet. No rejection letter or anything...I emailed their admissions and asked the status of my app and they said it's still under consideration. Is anyone else in the same boat?

I am in the same boat. I received the same response when I inquired. I have heard that sometimes they conduct a January interview if necessary but who knows.

I am in the same boat. I received the same response when I inquired. I have heard that sometimes they conduct a January interview if necessary but who knows.

I'm just confused because I thought 12/3 was their last interivew. So if we're still in a "consideration status" donyou think they are going to have more interviews?

I'm just confused because I thought 12/3 was their last interivew. So if we're still in a "consideration status" donyou think they are going to have more interviews?

I agree... I have stopped trying to figure it out, LOL! I'm taking it as that's the final interview and it didn't happen this cycle!

• 3 weeks later...

Received the same email... I agree totally unexpected...

Just got an email that my application is still under review, did anyone else get this? Super confused because it seems like they have a decent number of people on the wait list already, so I didn't think they would be doing any more interviews?

Just got an email that my application is still under review, did anyone else get this? Super confused because it seems like they have a decent number of people on the wait list already, so I didn't think they would be doing any more interviews?

Received that as well.  Also very confused lol. I won't be holding my breath though.. there's so many people waitlisted. So strange but I'll take it haha. 

I received the email too. Does this mean they might have another interview session? I received the same kind of email from another school, but the start date for the class already passed, so I am not sure if it is just a way of not sending out rejections or they are actually going to interview some of us. 

Archived