2016-2017 Application Cycle

Good luck to everyone applying this year! 

Timeline wise my CASPA application was verified 5/27 and I heard back from them today (6/2) saying that it was received. 

Are there any reapplicants that could give some insight as to timeline for when we will hear back from the school about an interview? What is the interview process like? Thanks!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I was verified around the same time you were, and got 2 emails today, one that said that my application was received and another saying it is under review. As I understand it UNE holds 4 interviews each cycle, one in Sept. one in Oct. one in Nov. and one in Dec. So I think it's going to take forever ;-)

Good luck to you!

Are there any reapplicants that could give some insight as to timeline for when we will hear back from the school about an interview? What is the interview process like? Thanks!

I emailed the program yesterday to inform them my application had been updated with another letter of reference. The admissions counselor who emailed me back said thanks and that I (as an applicant) can expect to hear from them in the "coming weeks". Hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived