2016-2017 Application Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Approximately 1889 CASPA applications were submitted for the class of 2017, while 1342 supplemental applications were completed.

That is from their website as an idea of how many supplementals are given out. So it's basically people who make a certain minimum requirements. Who knows if it just means those 500 people just didn't have all the requirements and applied anyways or just didn't finish a supplemental.

Question about the patient care experience questions..What are you all putting for the agreeable/postive aspects of responsibilities and disagreeable/negative aspects of responsibilities? I want to make sure I'm answering this part correctly. Thanks and good luck :) 

I put in what I liked and didn't like about what I could and couldn't do.

Also submitted my supplemental yesterday at 5pm and just got the email that my application is complete and in queue for review! Says to wait at least 6 weeks to hear back. The actual wait has begun.

If it is like last year only some people get the next email that says your application is under review and then a few weeks (usually 2-4 weeks) after that you will get an interview invite. I think last year on the forum peoole started getting interview invites mid-September.

I got the email that said that my application is complete and that it is under review :)

Congrats!! So you got two emails then from duke then? The one that says your app is compelete and under review and then another email saying its been forwarded to the Admission committee?

Guest GoyaHoya69

Just created my account for the supplemental app today. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived